EPA Advisory Board
The Emerging Payments Association is managed by its senior leadership team and receives guidance and steering from the EPA Advisory Board. The EPA Advisory Board is composed of 14 highly effective CEOs from leading payments companies who all have a desire to change the payments industry and create a profitable, sustainable payments ecosystem..
Advisory Board members are nominated and elected to the board based upon their ability to lead and influence the payments industry. Members of the Advisory Board are both nominated and voted on by the members of the EPA and serve a term of three years.
- Attend all Advisory Board meetings throughout the year
- Contribute ideas and views relating to the strategy and priorities of the group
- Contribute content and input to papers produced for regulators, press releases, case studies
- Work diligently together outside meetings on agreed projects, and if appropriate, mentor one of the EPA’s eight projects
- Introduce new prospective members to join the EPA
- Use their Advisory Board membership to endorse their company’s brand
- Talk positively about the work done by the industry and the group
- Provide guidance when required to EPA members