Advisory Board Nominations
At the EPA we have the common perception that the payments industry has never been as fascinating as it is right now. It is for this reason that we established the EPA Advisory Board over five years ago. This board is composed of 14 highly effective CEOs from leading payments companies who all have a desire to change the payments industry and create a profitable, sustainable payments ecosystem.
As a member of the EPA, you have the opportunity to nominate yourself or others to be one of four new Advisory Board members to support us in our mission.
Eligibility criteria for nominations to be part of the advisory board are as follows:
• CEO level (or division head of large company with P&L responsibility)
• Agree to all obligations and requirements (see below)
• Must be part of a company that operates in payments
• Works for a EPA Member company
Advisory Board members are expected to:
• Attend all Advisory Board meetings throughout the year
• Contribute ideas and views relating to the strategy and priorities of the group
• Contribute content and input to papers produced for regulators, press releases, case studies
• Work diligently together outside meetings on agreed projects, and if appropriate, lead one of the EPA’s eight projects
• Introduce new prospective members to join the EPA
• Use their Advisory Board membership to endorse their company’s brand
• Talk positively about the work done by the industry and the group
• Provide guidance when required to EPA members
If you would like to be considered for the position, or nominate someone else, please fill in the form, with a short statement of what you/they can bring to the table. The appointment will start on the 16th January 2019 – which is the first Advisory Board meeting of the year. Advisory Board members can remain on the Board for up to three years, however AB members can resign after one year if they wish.
The evaluation process will be based on the ratings of EPA members via an online vote.
Dates to remember:
Opening of nomination process: Monday 29th October
Close of nomination process: Friday 9th November
Opening for member votes: Monday 12th November
Close of member votes: Friday 23rd November
Announcement of new AB members at EPA Christmas Party: Tuesday 4th December