- The Business Payment Account & Payment Services API platform provides a digitally native alternative for businesses to integrate payments into their products and business platforms quickly and easily
- The new funding from CIF will create a new module: Accountant Payments Control Centre (APCC), to deliver greater control, automation and efficiency
- Modulr will also commit an extra £10m of its own funding to deliver on its commitments to expand the benefit of the CIF
- The funding will lead to a minimum of 64 high quality regional UK jobs with more than 80% of roles created to scale our existing footprint in Edinburgh
- Modulr pledges to deliver a wider range of innovation to provide SMEs access to new payment services
London & Edinburgh, UK, 14th August 2019
Modulr, the Payments as a Service API platform for digital businesses, has secured £10m from Pool C of the Capability and Innovation Fund (CIF) under the RBS Alternative Remedies Package.
Read more here.