London, 01 April 2019
– PIF, the not-for-profit industry body representing the prepaid fintech sector, has today announced its latest appointments to the PIF Board of Directors
Brian Lawlor, Director of Sales and Business Development at Wirecard Card Solutions joins the board as a non-executive director with immediate effect.
It has also been confirmed that Siobhan Moore, a Partner at Locke Lord LLP, Peter Sidenius, CEO of Edgar, Dunn & Company and Chris Ellis, Director of Bowsprit International have been reappointed to the Board of Directors for a further three-year term.
As the collective voice with industry regulators, influencers and the media for organisations who are regulated under e-money and payment services legislation, PIF is not-for-profit industry body where leaders in prepaid and fintech collaborate on common issues to increase consumer confidence, and get the support they need to innovate, compete and thrive.
Commenting on the appointments PIF Chairman Paul Swinton said:
“I would like to congratulate our newly appointed and re-appointed directors who each bring tremendous industry knowledge to our organisation. Collectively, the PIF Board represents an industry that is proud to be the bedrock of a vast array of fintech propositions and we are committed to helping members grow their business in an environment that supports them.
“We approach a climate of unprecedented regulatory and political change with a re-energised leadership team and steadfast focus on influencing positive change for our members and championing their growth.”
Notes to Editors:
The member-elected PIF Board serves in a governance and fiduciary role. In addition to setting policies and priorities, the board establishes PIF’s strategic direction and identifies opportunities that benefit members and the industry as a whole.
The eleven members of the PIF Board are:
- Diane Brocklebank, Commercial Director, PIF
- Declan Byrne, Managing Director, GVS Prepaid Limited
- Chris Ellis, Director, Bowsprit International
- Jason Field, Director, FinTech & EMIs, Mastercard
- Dr Hartwig Gerhartinger, VP, Legal & Regulatory, Deputy General Counsel, Paysafe Group
- Craig James, CEO, Neopay
- Brian Lawlor, Director of Sales and Business Development, Wirecard Card Solutions
- Kevin McAdam, VP, Global Strategy & Card Services, Global Processing Services
- Siobhan Moore, Partner, Locke Lord LLP
- Peter Sidenius, Managing Director, Edgar, Dunn & Company
- Paul Swinton, CEO, B4B Payments
PIF is the not-for-profit industry body representing organisations who are regulated under e-money and payment services legislation and who operate in the high-growth prepaid and fintech sectors.
Prepaid technology underpins a vast range of financial products, from everyday payment accounts and challenger bank accounts to corporate incentive and expense management solutions. Driven by a belief that prepaid enables a wealth of social and financial benefits to consumers, businesses and governments, PIF is mandated to create an environment where its members can collaborate on common issues to build consumer confidence and get the support they need to innovate, compete and thrive.
To learn more about PIF, please visit www.prepaidforum.org or follow us @prepaidintforum
For further information
T: +44 (0) 7736 971986
E: [email protected]