Blockchain, crypto-assets and currencies and smart contracts: the direction of travel for European financial services
Thursday 29 April 2021 at 13:30 BST | 14:30 CEST
From process innovation to new asset class origination, distributed ledger technology is finally starting to have the mainstream impact many envisaged it would have 10 years ago.
Join Eversheds Sutherland for a discussion led by our global Head of Financial Services, with technology and regulatory leads from our European offices in some of the main financial centres.
We will discuss:
- crypto-asset regulatory regimes and how they differ
- custody, security, smart contracts and tokenization innovations
- how the technology is shaping change in process applications and efficiency savings
- Gidget Brugman – Financial Services, Netherlands
- Dmitri Gladkov – Banking and Finance, Russia
- Deborah Hutton – Asset Management and Regulation, Ireland
- Jonathan Master – Financial Services, UK
- Carola Rathke – Banking and Finance, Germany
- Craig Rogers – IT and Outsourcing, UK
Chaired by Matthew Allen – Global Head of Financial Services