We’re the UK’s largest retail network and the largest financial services chain in the UK with more branches than all of the UK’s banks and building societies put together. We also have growing direct channels such as contact centres and online – meaning we’re there for customers, in more ways than one.
We are proud to have (at the time of writing):
- Over 370 years of service
- More than 170 products and services
- Over 11,600 branches nationwide run by local people
- Over 4,000 branches open on Sundays
- Over 2500 ATMs
- Over 17 million customer visits & 47 million transactions per week
Many of our branches are managed on an agency basis by high street partners, including Tesco, WHSmith, Asda & McColls.
Post Office and our partners offer over 170 products under the following pillars:
- Mails & Retail
- Financial Services
- Government Services
- Bill Payments (including our acquisition of Payzone)
Our products and services are available through three main channels: our branches, call centres and online.
With a stable network, investment, modernisation and a drive to improve convenience and service for the customer, the Post Office is moving forward. We are now a growth business building on our core asset of a nationwide network of branches, run by local, trusted people, together with enhancing our online and direct channels.