At EWPN, we realise the importance of creating a safe and professional place that will provide women working in the industry a platform and access to the members of the larger tribe. This is one of the reasons why we will be holding the 3rd Annual Conference & Awards. All tribes will convene in Amsterdam for a full day of networking, sharing, meeting, learning and an opportunity to build such relationships which are so important for development on personal and professional level.
EWPN is committed to create a positive arena in where women can come together to discuss issues relating to Women in FinTech (Payments) Leadership, female founders, bridging the gender gap, pushing more diversity and inspiring future generations of girls into the sector.
Day 1-June 4th 2019- Pre-Conference & Awards Dinner
Pre-Conference Workshops: 14:00-17:00 CET
Pre-conference & Awards Dinner will take place at Hilton Amsterdam. Please see more details about the venue and how to get there HERE.
- Personal Branding
- Am I covered for my sunset days?
- Budgeting! Budgeting! Managing your finances!
- Re-framing leadership & Why power matters
- EWPN Fintech Research Network
Awards Dinner: 18:30-23:00 CET
EWPN will hold Awards & Dinner on June 4th to celebrate and recognise individuals making tremendous contribution to the industry and organisations on forefront in promoting diversity and inclusion.
The Awards & Dinner is to recognise:
- Organisations that have embraced and continue to push for diversity on Senior Management Level
- Individuals (women) making tremendous contributions to the industry.
EWPN focus is to create a positive arena where women can come together to discuss issues relating to Women in FinTech (Payments) Leadership, female founders, bridging the gender gap, pushing more diversity and inspiring future generations of girls into the sector.
The conference will feature interactive panels, deep-dive workshops, and plenary sessions with industry female leaders.
Day 2-June 5th 2019- Conference
The annual conference will take place at the RAI Amsterdam. This is in partnership with Money2020. See details on how to get to RAI HERE.
- The new world of work and human leadership in the age of disruption
- Women, Money and Markets
- Walking the talk
- Innovation & Financial Inclusion
- Charity and humanitarian payments
- Financial access & abuse of vulnerable adults
- Eyes on Africa- what the world can learn from emerging markets
- Founders, Funding & Investments - Show Me The Money!
- The Pains of the female founder
- Humanity at Workplaces-The Future of Work
- Welcome to the Church of Fail - Celebrating and learning from mistakes and Failures!
Check out more information on the event LANDING PAGE.