An EPA Hot Topic Webinar sponsored by Mastercard
Our EPA Hot Topic Webinar sponsored by Mastercard was hosted on the 24th of June 2021.
Our panel of expert speakers discussed the next step to making e-commerce more secure whilst level setting the knowledge playing field on why this is the time for tokenizing e-commerce and why we need to solve the ‘manual card entry’ problem with ‘Click to Pay’.
Built on global EMVCo payment industry standards, Click to Pay delivers the security, convenience, and control consumers expect online, making digital services accessible to all. The panel discussed topics such as what Click to Pay means to different players within the ecosystem acceptance and issuing, what problem Click to Pay is solving for consumers and why we believe the industry needs to act together to make digital payments accessible to everyone.
- Robert Durber, Director, Digital Payments and Labs, Mastercard
- Adam Sharpe, CEO, Cardstream
- Thomas Hay, VP for Paytech, Curve
- Maria Cherezova, Manager, Digital Payments and Labs, Mastercard
- Tony Craddock, Director General, Emerging Payments Association (Moderator)