An EPA Projects webinar sponsored by Global Processing Services
Our Projects Webinar sponsored by Global Processing Services was hosted on the 22nd of July 2021.
As part of our projects initiative, we have partnered with Project International Trade and EPA Benefactor Global Processing Services (GPS) to discuss the challenges, learnings, experiences & opportunities for navigating the landscape of growing your business across multiple regions or territories. Our panel of expert speakers discussed what factors should fintechs consider before expanding abroad, what does product readiness constitute when entering new markets, the importance of local partner relationships, and the exact meaning of ‘scaling sensibly’.
- Shaun Puckrin, Chief Product Officer of Global Processing Services (GPS)
- Scott Abrahams, Senior Vice President, Business Development & FinTech, UK and Ireland, International Markets, Mastercard
- Timothy Poole, International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
- Richard Morgans, General Manager UK&I at Mambu
- Kuba Zmuda, Chief Strategy Office at Modulr
- Thibault de Barsy, Vice-Chairman & General Manager of the Emerging Payments Association for the European Union (Moderator)